You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

just wanted you to ask if you could change your policy a bit in regards to beta releases.

would it be possible to make is to that if there are some serious bugs found, you will release a new version of Beta with such bags fixed ASAP?

My reasoning is, that I don't do testing on some abstract works but what I'm processing right now, so if I'm stuck with a non-backwards compatible work and I can't work properly.

I can either stop testing (which is not desirable, I guess) or I can risk getting stuck with highly unusable SW hindering my work.

(Yes, I know it's not supposed to be used "in production", but I want to verify my workflow is working properly or is it improved. With such bugs like inpaint/healing taking a lot of time it makes really hard to use these tools).

Also, posting updates on timeplans for next beta releases would be a plus, as much as it can grow anticipation, it can also relief tension in users that feel noting is happening from their point of view.

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night, and I work all day..."

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.