You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Had a question regarding a fairly large project I share with collaborators

There is a fairly large project I am in with many assets across many files.  Is there a way to get a list of them (Such as fonts used) in a list to ensure everyone has everything they need to view and edit the project.  I'd also like to be able to back up the assets (Including fonts) to a folder.

If there isn't a way to get a list maybe it;s some that could be added down the road?

I know about the asset manager and that's close but I am not sure it does fonts too.

If anyone has an idea on how to do this or a simple work around please let me know.

Thanks

James

• Staff

Hi James

The Assests Manager has an export feature this can be used to back up your 8. There isn't any way to back up your fonts in Affinity as it uses your system fonts there isn't any way to obtain a list of fonts used in the document either however if a font is missing when the project is opened on your collaborators machines it will pop up to tell you which font is missing  :)

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.