You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Saving crop settings and cropping to specific size

Hi just got Affinity Photo today hoping it would solve a problem I’m finding with iPad photo apps - cropping. My workflow requires processing about 100 photos per project. I need to look at each photo and crop them down to a specific size (2000 px X 1530 px or 1530 px X 2000 px depending on the composition of photo). I’m not talking about a batch setting, because each photo has to be cropped differently. I thought the crop tool would allow this because of the Absolute Dimention setting, but that isn’t the way it works, evidently. What I’m having to do is crop, using 2000x1530 as the ratio and then resizing the image to 2000x1530. For each crop and resize the numbers have to be entered EACH TIME.

My question is, can I save size settings for the crop and can I crop down to a specific size? Every desktop app does this but I haven’t found an iPad app that does this easily. Help?