You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Batch Import of Photos

Would be very useful to have the ability to select multiple photos to import from the Apple Photos App on iPad in order to effect a batch import. 

Works better for those with a workflow based around batch developing of RAW files or batch editing of .jpg files.

The ability to batch import directly from SD card via the apple sd card reader would be even more useful. 

With 1.63 there is the ability to pick multiple for Stacks, etc. but not for direct import.

I agree, o often take several shots of essentially the same scene at different settings and then compare them before editing the best. Multiple import would be a great assist to this, as well as just having the ease of being able to import multiple files for the sake of it.

www.allenart.co.uk

www.sozobsh.co.uk

didn't yesterdays update just add this.? i thought i read it did

I think only for HDR and focus stack type processing not for general importing but I might be wrong, have not had the chance to check it out yet.

www.allenart.co.uk

www.sozobsh.co.uk