You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Loading RAW not working after 1.6.3 Update

This may be something you've already tried, but I always suggest to anyone having problems with an app in IOS to do a soft reset--both Home and Power button at same time, then when you see the white Apple logo, wait until it finishes. You will have to open with your password. Hopefully, its as simple as that. I know the RAW files are very large with the 5DIII but that shouldn't be an issue with the new 12.9 I wouldn't imagine.

This may be something you've already tried, but I always suggest to anyone having problems with an app in IOS to do a soft reset--both Home and Power button at same time, then when you see the white Apple logo, wait until it finishes. You will have to open with your password. Hopefully, its

Trying my best to figure this out as to why loading these photos from Import from Photos is working for others but not me.  I have plenty of storage on both my ipad and in icloud.  I have the latest releases on all my apple products.  I have set Download Originals in photos on my ipad.  One thing I was wondering, I also have that checked on my mbp since it has plenty of storage too.  Is there a conflict there maybe causing this issue for me if both the ipad and the mbp have Download Originals checked there vs Optimize Storage?