Milan Strapko

Liquify pencil doubble click with problem.

Hi, after last update when I double tap with pencil in liquify persona it immediately quit to Photo without usual prompt about uncommitted changes in Liquify persona.

I like lot of subtle liquify strokes instead of one strong stroke so double tap happens to me every single time :(

Photo: 1.6.3.43   Ipad 10.5  IOS 10.3.2

Thank you very much.

With best regards,

Milan.

On 01/08/2017 at 0:15 AM, Baelastar said:

It is very annoing issue, that should be moved to a higer priority. It limits the workflow. 

This is already fixed in the current beta so will be in the next release

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

1 hour ago, TrucksterDK said:

How long does it take to join the beta program?

I send the e-mail request a week ago.

Being added to the iPad beta is a manual process, however we only have a limited number for the beta program so this may already be full. we try to rotate when we can you you may be added when a slot becomes available

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

I just purchased/downloaded Affinity for IPad Pro yesterday and I was experiencing the same issue with the Pencil on Liquify. A double tap reverts my work all the way back, so I have to start everything over. When is the update to be rolled out?