Sign in to follow this  
dewey44

Auto Save function.

Hi there,

My apologies if this has been posted, but I was wondering if an auto save feature can be implemented in the app by some way or measure? Affinity on the iPad is insanely powerful, but I run into stability issues in which the app crashes from time the time. The problem is when it does crash, my project is lost.

Much obliged!

Hey Dewy44,

There is an autosave feature built in. You can change the interval by clicking on the cogwheel in the top right from the home screen of the app. Others have faced similar issues, but that usually happened if it crashed before pressing the home arrow within a project, which would have saved the project. That seems to have been fixed in the 1.6.2 update.

Allan

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter:@mystrawmonkey  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials

Ah, was unaware of that option. Just curious, when they use the term interval, is it measured in time such as seconds, or based off another factor such as change to the project?

Yes, seconds.

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter:@mystrawmonkey  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials