You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Akvis Sketch and Draw Plugins

Hi,

I installed the Akvis Draw and Sketch plugins on Affinity Photo, but they are de-highlighted when I select them via 'filters' --> 'plugins' --> Akvis --> sketch/draw (see screenshot).

I use a Mac. Are these plug-ins compatible with Affinity Photo? If so, how do I get them working? I have been using them as Plugins in Photoshop, but I want to cancel my Photoshop cloud account and use Affinity Photo instead. But I can only do this if these plug-ins can work.

Thanks.

• Staff

Hi Funkle,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I believe they are not compatible with Affinity Photo for Mac (check this page for details) judging from the tests i have done with other plugins from AKVIS. There will be improvements to plugins support in a future update - some plugins may start working correctly - but i haven't tested that build yet so i can't guarantee AKVIS Draw and Sketch will work after the update. We will have to wait a little to know for sure...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.