Sign in to follow this  
Dirt Diver

Urgent Needs for tutorials in Chinese

Hi Affinity Team,

Hello and congratulations to the new Affinity on iPad.

It is a great apps. and I use it everyday.

There is huge amount of users in China and now many of them are using Affinity for iPad from June.

However, the user experience of current version is not that good.

First the tutorials cannot be played(I mean the buffer is super slow) in Mainland,China.

Now there are people sell the free tutorials subtitles on Taobao( a local online business website like Ebay).

and then the tutorials has no Chinese subtitle, so middle-age user who did not speak english have to discover the features themselves. 

So I gave this feedback and hope you guys can solve the problems for this growth market. 

Cheers

Johnny

Johnny,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums.

Thank you for your feedback, (which I moved to the suggestions and feedback forum). Our 2 man documentation team are considering how best to address this problem, but we have not got any immediate plans for this, sorry. Your suggestion about Taobao is noted, thanks.

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform