You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Videos on malfunction "color selector" of COURBE tones

(Translated with  google)

On the advice of the affinity.com team :
If this is happening with the 1.6 beta version, please post in the beta forum for the QA guys to investigate further.

Problem : 4 videos
Curve adjustment - color selector: systematically I have error 0x80004003. Affinity hangs then I do OK and affinity closes. This fault does not exist with version 1.5.2017-06-20 at 23-56-20_ AF1_5.mp4 2017-06-26 at 14-03-01.mp4 affinity Phot_6_curseur souris disparait_2017-06-26 at 14-13-26.mp4 affinity Phot_5_curseur souris _tjr_présent_262017-06-26 at 14-32-21.mp4
I will send you as a report a screen video related to the following problem:
When I select the function "Mask" preset in the horizontal bar under that of the menus, the pointer of the mouse disappears, which makes it more difficult to access the various functionalities.

I join in another one also a video in the same conditions with AFPhoto 5: no problem.

Likewise you will be able to see the opening time of AFPhoto on my PC under W7. On reading the video you may be able to tell me about potential optimization solutions.
cordially

• Staff

Hi Corinth,

When reporting issues can you put the video name followed by a short description that each video demonstrates. This is even more useful when translating via google to help us understand your problems.

1. Cursor disappearing

This is a known issue and is with development to fix.

2. Loading times.

Beta builds are always slower to run up due to the extra debugging information that is being loaded. Also having a large amount of fonts installed at once can also slowdown on loading as the list is collected.

3. Crash using Colour Picker in Curves

I am unable to reproduce this - do you have a video that demonstrates this at all, as none of the ones you've attached show this. The video you did attach shows it as working without any crashes. It would also be worth attaching any files you've used to demonstrate the issues should they be file specific.

----------------

Google Translate:

Bonjour Corinthe,

Lorsque vous signalez des problèmes, vous pouvez mettre le nom de la vidéo suivi d'une brève description que chaque vidéo démontre. Ceci est encore plus utile lors de la traduction via google pour nous aider à comprendre vos problèmes.

1. Cursor disparaissant
C'est un problème connu et consiste à résoudre le problème.

2. Temps de chargement.
Les versions bêta sont toujours plus lentes que l'exécution en raison des informations de débogage supplémentaires en cours de chargement. De plus, une grande quantité de polices installées à la fois peut également ralentir lors du chargement lors de la collecte de la liste.

3. Crash using Color Picker in Curves
Je ne peux pas reproduire ceci: avez-vous une vidéo qui en démontre, car aucun de ceux que vous avez joints ne montre cela. La vidéo que vous avez attachée montre qu'il fonctionne sans crash. Il vaut également la peine d'attacher tous les fichiers que vous avez utilisés pour démontrer les problèmes s'ils sont spécifiques au fichier.

(translated with google)

Hi !
I did not attach the right video. Excuse me!
For info I give you the correct video under AF 1.6.072 and AF 1.5
With beta 1.6.0.75 there is another phenomenon that does not correspond to the expected result with the button "color selector". sorry!

2017-06-20 at 23-50-40_AF_1-6-erreur_courbe_selecteur_couleur.mp4

2017-06-20 at 23-56-20_ AF1_5_ok_courbe_selecteur_couleur.mp4

2017-07-04 at 10-55-56_courbe_defaut_selecteur_couleur_AF_1-6-0-75.mp4

Bonjour !
je n'ai pas joints la bonne vidéo. Excusez-moi!
pour info je vous transmets la bonne vidéo sous AF 1.6.072 et AF 1.5
Avec la version bêta 1.6.0.75 il y a un autre phénomène qui ne correspond pas au résultat attendu avec le bouton "sélecteur de couleur". désolé

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.