You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Brush rotation to accept negative numbers

I am using Affinity photo trial to do some post-processing on stitched panoramas.
To get rid of the occasional stich fault I am using the clone or healing brush quite a bit. To use them - because of the perspective you need to quite often rotate the brush which works well for positive numbers but if you need to rotate a brush slightly in the other direction you need to enter 358 or 359 - a negative number like -1 or -2 is not accepted.

It would be very helpful if that could be introduced at some point - it would make work with the clone and healing brush easier.

Cheers.

• 4 years later...

I was wondering the same. Wanted to clone a somewhat repeating pattern along a curve. Thought there'd be a short cut key set to rotate clone brush clockwise and counter clockwise, similar to brush size increase and decrease.  Instead, I find a single setting which rotates only clockwise.

I'm new to Affinity Paint. Perhaps there is another way to clone along a curve, bending or changing direction as it goes?