Now that I have redone all of my styles to use editable gradients, I decided why not provide just the gradients used as a palette? So here you go. Hope you enjoy it.

Find this and more at https://dscape-llc.com/affinity

post-3504-0-00725800-1422229840_thumb.png

Journey forth my friend, by body if needs be...

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.14 beta || USB Keyboard, Wireless Trackpad, Wacom Intous 3 Tablet

Thanks Chris!

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra

Thanks Chris,

Your new styles are coming in really handy for what I'm working on at the minute.

OS X Yosemite on a 2014 15" MacBook Pro Retina 2.2 GHz i7 16GB Intel Iris Pro 1536MB

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Cool. Glad to hear people are finding them useful.  :)

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.14 beta || USB Keyboard, Wireless Trackpad, Wacom Intous 3 Tablet

The gradients look lovely.  I've downloaded them but where and how do I Import them?  Unzipped them.  Tried import Palette in Swatches/Gradients.  Got an "Incompatible File" error.  Since others are having no trouble, I'm obviously doing something wrong.  Help?  Please?

Well that's just poopy. It's a difference in file format between Beta and MAS. Sorry about that. I can't open my files in the MAS version to recreate the gradients either. Grrr...

Ok, MAS compatible version added. Doesn't have all of the gradients as I can't get them to come across in an export/import scenario, but most of them are there. Sorry for that.

You're welcome! I hope you find them useful. :)

I have removed the now outdated MAS version as the update in the App Store handles the file correctly now. Enjoy! :)

I always import them as Application so I always have access to them. I don't know that it matters much other than when you can access them.

Hi, I am quite late for this topic but I would like to know how import (install) this dream gradiants.  Thank you

Once you have downloaded the file, open Photo (or Designer)

Click on Swatches, then on the little lined-square icon at the far right

Scroll down to Import Palette and select Application, Document, or System, depending on where you want to use it.

Locate the file in your Downloads folder (or wherever you have it)

Select it and click on Open

And you're done.