You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am advised to find and uninstall .Net from my system as this may be causing curve adjustment to crash Affinity Photo Beta, this is a bit technical for me, I am not a nerd I take and edit nice photos, I like Affinity but have been cursed with crashing after applying a curve layer adjustment, losing the will to live now!!  

Hi, I have been in contact with Lee on a long term basis as this problem goes back to the very start of first getting Affinity Feb 17ish, it is a persistent but intermittent fault that only occurs when I try a curve adjustment on whatever file it decides to choose, as soon as I activate the curve I get crash message the application (program) closes and a report dialogue opens witch I now just close, some files I can edit while others not, I am not a computer nerd and professional help is expensive, as a long term Serif customer I am reluctant to give up on this astounding piece of kit, how can I upload all this stuff. The original help was to download beta updates and I have lost track of all this, this is  the only time I have encountered long term problems with Serif products, I have just edited a file with a curve adjustment among others and no problem but it will return as allways does, the reason I am looking at .NET is that the message was that it is this on my computer could be causing the problem, losing hope now!  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, what if anything am I supposed to do here, along with this reoccurring issue the pointer while trying to make adjustments is slow or not responding on sliders etc the whole project is becoming not worth the trouble it is causing, where are your answers to my reply July 1?

• Staff

Hi Keith, we spoke over email several months ago about your Curves Adjustment issue. This was fixed in the 1.5.2 update and it appeared to fix your issue. Can you confirm that you're still running the 1.5.2 version of Affinity Photo by going to Help > About within the app.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.