You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Buying I n AppStore on Mac, but the purchase don’t transfer to my iPad

Hi Manuzark.

I'm curious as to why you went via iTunes on Mac and not directly to the app store on your iPad to make your purchase. In any case in iTunes and the store section on the right hand side is account, if you click it will show the Apple ID being used. If you are sure they are both the same then click on support in the same section or go to getsupport.apple.com for Apple to look into this for you.

Your purchases on iTunes should show up on your iPad under the purchased section. 

Allan

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter: @StrawberryMnky  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials

Hi, I bought from my Mac this afternoon on my work, i think was handy to purchase the app and maybe don’t forget to do later, the weird thing here is that my recent purchases in iTunes with the same ID don’t synchronize with the AppStore on my iPad, this is a iOS beta bug or what?? Thanks for your reply

Ok, that makes sense.

Are you on the iOS 11 BETA then for your iPad? If so that could be a reason since the App store has been redesigned. Anything to do with app purchases from Apple has to be dealt with them directly. Hope you manage to get this resolved.

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter: @StrawberryMnky  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials

It Should still work even on the 11 beta but I would suggest a reset all settings on your iPad if you haven't done so. That followed by a restart may help get everything syncing back up. I had to do similar on my test iPad after applying the 11 beta.