Sign in to follow this  
Artturi

How to buy affinity photo as gift?

I would wish to buy a gift card for affinity photo for windows or mac to someone, but I can't see a way to do that? edit: Actually, I wanna create a competition on my youtube channel and the price would be this software. 

You can buy an iTunes gift card which could be used to purchase the Mac version, but I don't think you can dictate how that gift card is spent. I don't know of a way to do something similar for the Windows version.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

I believe you can give Affinity Photo directly from iTunes or the App Store, but I think so you can do so only if the recipient of your gift has access to the App Store of your country. Might be worth some research though.  :)

Sounds very complex. :/ I think I maybe need to find some other gift since I can't expect that all my subscribers are mac users. I actually believe, that most of them are windows users. 

I have the same question: How can I buy a gift copy of the Windoze version for someone? Really hoping there is a solution as I would like this young person to be able to get started with this software.