You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to save jpeg on my iPad

I am using a iPad pro and Affinity App. I would like to save finished pics to de apple picture brouwser on my iPad. I only find options to export to cloud storage. If I want to post a picture on 500PX the share function of Affinity doesn't work.

Hello,

I have a question to this topic:

Is there a CONVENIENT way to export several (or many) jpg to a pre-defined folder in order to avoid to "mix" them with the original RAW files?

My recent procedure is:

- Import the RAW files with the SD card adapter to the iPad image gallery.

- move these files to an extra folder/album

- edit the RAW files and export them

- find the exportet jpg files between all the other similar looking RAQ files (cumbersome!!) and move them to another folder/album

- erase RAW files in order to save memory

I would appreciate if there would be the option to safe the exportet jpg files into a pre-defined folder or album, but so far I did not find a way. Any good ideas or workarounds?

When saving the jpg on iCloud drive, they are named "unnamed.jpg" (or something like that) which is absolutely not helpful. Why not keeping the original file name and just change the file type from name.RAW to name.jpg?

Jens