You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cannot install beta version

Hello,

I bought Affinity Photo recently and asked for the beta Version. After I installed it, everything seemed to work fine. However, I decided that it might be a good idea to start with the normal version und installed the non-beta in order to become familiar with the program. Yesterday I tried to install the beta version again, but it is not possible any more. Tried it several times and got different errors:

1) App installs fine, but when I start the App, I only see the splash screen for a second and the App closes without an error message

2) Close to the end of the download I get the error message similar to "The App could Not be downloaded"

3) I get the error Message that currently another installation is running, and when I decide to stop this installation and continue with the new installation, the download starts, but it finaly results in the problem described under 2)

I already restarted my iPad and tried again without success. Normal version installs fine.

My iPad is the iPad Pro 10.5 256 GB.

Any Ideas?

Jens

post-62830-0-58452000-1498590815_thumb.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.