You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Small Flyout Bugs

Hi there,

I believe there is a bug with the flyout menus that are accessible from the tool settings at the bottom of the canvas, such as, for instance, the Stabilizers menu in the brush settings, or the Blend Mode menu in the settings for the Undo Brush.

The respective buttons have the typical Back and Forward triggers, but the menus themselves don’t show the merry-go-round behavior of the menus that are available from the studios. You cannot cycle through the menu options by swiping up and down when using the menu flyout. I hope you will see what I mean.

Thanks, Alex  :)

Hmm … that’s a very good question, Andy, and I fear it is impossible to decide without actually seeing it in action …  :unsure:

I must confess, I am not even sure, if I find the cyclic behavior confusing or not. The disadvantage of this option is that you don’t get an immediate feel of how many items are available in a menu. This is somewhat confusing. On the other hand, the cyclic behavior can reduce the amount of required scrolling. Which is a great advantage, no doubt.

So I would actually be interested to know about the impressions of other users. (An easy way to compare both the cyclic and the non-cyclic behavior for long lists is currently provided by the Blend Mode options in the Layers options and the Undo Brush Tool.)

Sorry for being not very specific …  :(

Alex

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.