Started a new project this weekend. 17 more to go before May ;)

Focus this time is to try to get different skin colours for each individual, instead of using the standard 'same trick'. Took me quite some time to find photo's of modern look-a-likes. Gonna take a while before I publish them all but just had to post something somewhere :D 

wip.png

I started publishing the series. Since the pilots all fell between 10 and 15 May. But then, of course, people with more historical knowledge than me pointed out some facts and I found new uniform references. So even though half of them are finished now they still need tweaks here and there. Luckily that's no problem for AF :)

XqMxvOjl.png

zJcg0wxl.png

3flhIl8l.png

Brilliant (and inspiring) work as usual. I never tried a colorisation before. Maybe i will give it a try someday with a photo of a familiar i would like to recover. I bet it's harder than it looks (to get it done as it should). You seem to make this so easy... Thanks for keep sharing your work with us.

Almost done, one more to go.

The general response on the series was very good, but what impressed me most was the positive response from some of the family members. 

VIlUeTzl.png

E0wafgel.png