You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Batch for RAW image processing

I primarily do astro timelapse photography. One of my issues is hot pixels (especially in the summer). I need a way, and I'm thinking batch, where I can record the removal of hot pixels to RAW images and then apply across the other hundreds of images.  Is this possible? I'm not a Ps user and thought Affinity would be a more logical platform to try instead of Ps.

Thanks

• Staff

Hi nitesky,

Welcome to the forums.

You have the option of recording a Macro to remove the hot pixels. Once recorded and saved you can run this from the New Batch Job dialogue. It might be worth breaking down your images into a few groups as loading all of them at once will require some system resources.

You have the option of recording a Macro to remove the hot pixels. 

I thought Macros weren't available in the Develop persona - or is there another way of processing RAW files? 

AP, AD & APub user, running Win10