You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

ronnyb

Wow. Pinned it.

I'm really impressed, with the whole layout: it's clear, fresh and clean. Everything a good kitchen needs.

Nice banner, especially the steamy windows effect.

If I have one criticism, it's this, the register now box. The text should be crisp and not blurred as this contains the most important information. Function over style

This is what I'm familiar with food, photos and text layout. Bet you can't wait for the other two apps to come out, Photo/Publisher.

peter

Ps

This is making me hungry. Table for two at 7.30? B)

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

I can't wait to have text / paragraph styles, multi-page support and all the other goodies you are busy building!!!

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

I thought for a moment I'd slept right past publisher and photo! I like it, eyecatching and clean style. I would certainly look twice at that flyer.

MacBook Pro 11,2,  Intel i7 4 core, 8Gb RAM, Graphics Intel Iris Pro.

iPad Pro 11.4,  256Gb, 10.5 Retina, A10X Fusion chip, Apple pencil

Desktop upgraded to Win10 64-bit, Intel i5 quad core, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GefORCE GT730

The Win-10 laptop is on permanent loan to my daughter......

My Flickr Album

I thought for a moment I'd slept right past publisher and photo! I like it, eyecatching and clean style. I would certainly look twice at that flyer.

Well...you have been away for a while!

The flyer is somewhere between DrawPlus and PagePlus. That's a great place to be, I should know.

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

Yes, I have, I have missed a lot of very good work and got to get back into the swings of things again :)

Desktop upgraded to Win10 64-bit, Intel i5 quad core, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GefORCE GT730

My Flickr Album

You are so kind. both :) I haven't been very well, nothing serious but I've just been more comfortable here on my Windows desktop where desk, seating, feet up, scanner, printers, files, etc, cocoon me like a StarWars command centre. This is known as The Workroom, other normal people might use this room as a dining room. But the Mac has yet to find itself a proper home :) I'm going there now, though, as there are some good programs on the gogglebox to enjoy at the same time :)

My Flickr Album

PC is "work", Mac is for "not work" or "work related" Never the twain shall meet. Anyway, hubby is pleased because he sees more of me :)

Help please, if you can, I've just completed an illustration of "The Command Centre" but I've been working on a 12"x12" canvas. What is the best way to reduce it in size for the forum, please?

My Flickr Album

You have three options:

• save as a smaller document and scaled down artwork, reducing the image size
  • export as...JPG/PNG, reducing the resolution size
  • publish on other website and place link in forum, no size issues at all

Thankyou, Peter :)

plan A deleted, I'lll try plan B

My Flickr Album

Plan B worked, but my internet started dropping out (doesn't happen normally) and as I wasn't in the command room with the router I never noticed and seem to have multiple threads now. A new day tomorrow :)

My Flickr Album