You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Extension for Photos

I've recently purchased Affinity Photo to use as a photo editor along with Apple's Photos.  I've been slowly working my way through all the excellent video tutorials in order to learn this program.  Are they any videos describing the workflow using Affinity as an editing extension in Photos?  I know it can be done, and I've already edited both JPEG's and RAW files from Photos.  I just wanted to see if I'm doing it correctly and if there's anything I'm missing.  I'm using Affinity 1.5 on my iMac running OS X 10.12.5 (Sierra).

Thanks

Ed

• Staff

Hi Ed,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

The only video tutorial we have that covers Extensions for Apple Photos is this, but it doesn't cover the workflow. I'm not aware of any video covering this at the moment.

Why don't you post this as a request in the Official Affinity Photo (Desktop) Video Tutorials thread. James usually pick user's suggestions/feedback from that thread.

Thanks, MEB,

That video helps a lot.  I'm still learning about Affinity and seeing how it might work best with my current workflow.  I'll definitely think about requesting a special video in the video tutorial thread.  Thanks again for your prompt repsonse.

Ed