Moriturimax

OMG, no undo gesture?????

Why on Gods green earth do you not have a doubletap to undo?

Also, how do you DESELECT a selection? Been tearing my hair out, and can't find it in the instructions...

Tried the arrow key but that only moves selections...

Hi Moriturimax,

1) "Ctrl/Cmd + D" for deselect a "marching ants" selection.

2) To delete a layer, select it in the layer window and click on the "trash" at the bottom right of the window

"Ctrl/Cmd + D" for deselect a "marching ants" selection.

On an iPad? :unsure:

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.2.471 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.2.153 • Designer for iPad 1.7.2.6 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

On an iPad? :unsure:

Oops! :( Sorry, I certainly opened the topic with the window "Recent topics" and I did not see that the question concerned iPad !!! This kind of mishap has already happened to me and apparently this did not serve as a lesson !!!

Oops! :( Sorry, I certainly opened the topic with the window "Recent topics" and I did not see that the question concerned iPad !!! This kind of mishap has already happened to me and apparently this did not serve as a lesson !!!

We've all been there! <_<

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.2.471 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.2.153 • Designer for iPad 1.7.2.6 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

Hi Moriturimax,

1) "Ctrl/Cmd + D" for deselect a "marching ants" selection.

2) To delete a layer, select it in the layer window and click on the "trash" at the bottom right of the window

Thanks, as for 2, I don't want to delete the layer, just want to clear the contents on the screen, and keep the different things I had done to it, like Multiply modifier, and so forth... and yes I am on the iPad.. heh