You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Good afternoon, on the" share your work" Forum (like a before and after) is it possible to upload 2 images within one post?  I have tried to select 2 files from my hard drive using the shift key but it does not work as anticipated. Sorry to be thick on this.  Cheers John

AMD Ryzen 7 5800 X. Nvidia GeForce RTX3060 64Gb Ram
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for Windows • Windows 11 (23H2 build 22631 3447) Home
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for iPad Pro 10.5  • iPad OS 17.3.1

Thank you Mike for getting back, from what you are saying I browse the file I want then attach the file, I then browse again and add the 2nd file then attach, then post.  Is this correct?  Problem I encounter visually is that doing it this way when I preview the post neither file is visible before posting and I cannot expand the "browse" file dialogue to see what's being selected. Cheers John

Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for Windows • Windows 11 (23H2 build 22631 3447) Home

You also need to press the Attach This File button after selecting each image. And then, if you desire them to be in-line within the post, you need to press the Add to Post link for each image with the cursor where you desire the image to be inserted into the text.

Kinda stupid, but that's how this forum software works.

post-255-0-10090200-1498311029_thumb.png

That's Great thank you so much Mike.

You must be using the basic uploader.

Try the advanced for multiple/simultaneous uploading.

(click just below the "Attach This File" button in the basic.)

Edit: Maybe it's a Mac thing. My advanced uploader does not look like yours Mike. No Attach This File Button.

There's only one button: "Choose Files", and the limit is 10 in the queue at a  time.

Hi JJ--likely the issue is I do not have Flash installed on any of my computers and therefore what I am really using is the basic version of the uploader--the forum software is probably set to automatically fall-back to it if flash is not enabled.