firstgear

33 photo panorama crashes after build but during the load into the adjustment section of program

I inadvertently posted this over on the ipad beta forum...sorry  

I have done smaller panoramas with the work around noted here on the forum by bringing in one photo from the cloud. This time I tried a 33 photo panorama. Each photo was between 10 and 16mb in size. 

The program rendered the photos ok as I could see a small version of it. Then the program was doing its calculation to put it in the program for editing and it crashed.

I have the original 12.9" iPad Pro with 128gb memory with 24.4gb free. All photos were jpegs.

Is there a limit of how large a file this can put together? 

​I tried to upload files on Google Chrome, Explorer from my Microsoft Surface Studio and from my ipad.....no go!  All that happens after I clicked attach this file was the arrows next to Clear spin and spin.  

​Additionally, you have to load one file at a time....cant affinity figure out how to let the user designate more than one file at a time?  Every other app has a way for the user to do that....not here.  PIA to say for sure.

Hi firstgear,

Can you please refrain from reporting your issue in multiple threads please as this leads to confusion. I've replied to you in a previous thread so please ignore that. I will take a look into your files shortly.

I have managed to recreate the crash and have passed it on to development

Jut for future reference the dropbox links we provide are for individual issues and not a general one for uploading, so we ask that you use the individual ones we provide you so your files do not get lost among others

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

I have managed to recreate the crash and have passed it on to development

Jut for future reference the dropbox links we provide are for individual issues and not a general one for uploading, so we ask that you use the individual ones we provide you so your files do not get lost among others

Cheers

I was asked to upload but nothing worked from this site for me....I thought the DROPBOX was a general use...my apologies.