You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Imperial Measurements

Nice work BTW. I happily purchased Photo for macOS sometime last year, and recently iPad. Thrilled with both.

Just a couple of annoyances. 

1) 

It would be really nice if one had a preference option for Imperial vs Metric measurements and set one or the other as default. This could included a set of default preset sizes that match USA paper and print sizes. 

We use, 8.5x11 in standard paper size (there are several other standards as well). Not A4. For print we have 8x10 5x7 2x3 etc. all in inches. 

Yes, I can select inches when I create a new document. However, I have to select inches every time. I even have to change the selection back to inches, when I flip from Web presets to print. 

2) 

Not so much of an annoyance but more OCD. On a system setup as US English, it maybe the word colour could be spelled without the 'u'. Like we do here in the Colonies. 

Thanks for a couple of great products and for reading. 

~ Brian