You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

suggestion implemented

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank the Affinity Photo team for the work it has done on the ios ipad pro version.

However, I found that you have the possibility to improve 2 small defects for the conford of use for the designers in digital painting:

The cone at the bottom of the app to cancel: it would be more comfortable to cancel by tapping with two fingers on the screen!

The second defect is that it is not possible to rotate the worktop with three fingers for example as in Procreate.

I think its two suggestions implemented in the software would be appreciable by many users.

Thank you for reading me.   ;)
(Google translation)

French version:

Bonjour,
Je tiens d'abord à remercier l'équipe d'Affinity Photo pour le travail qu'il ont fait en ce qui concerne la version ios ipad pro.

Cependant, j'ai constaté que vous avez la possibilité d'améliorer 2 petits défauts pour le conford d'utilisation pour les dessinateurs en digital painting :

Le cône en bas de l'app pour annuler : il serait plus confortable d'annuler en tappotant avec deux doigts sur l'écran !

Le second défaut est qu'il n'est pas possible de faire tourner le plan de travail avec trois doigts par exemple comme dans Procréate.

Je pense que ses deux suggestions implantées dans le logiciel seraient appréciables par beaucoup d'utilisateurs.

Merci de me lire.
(traduction faite avec Google)