You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Enable/Disable multiple layers at once. Visibility checkboxes size.

In Photoshop I can hold the left mouse button on the "eye" icon next to the layers and move the mouse up and down, thus enabling or disabling each layer that my cursor goes over. This is a very fast method of enabling/disabling multiple layers in PS and I use it really often. Is this something that is being considered for Photo and Designer? It saves me a lot of time. At the moment one needs to first select the layers in the stack and then click on one of the checkboxes.

Another thing that I don't really like is that the visibility checkboxes are really really tiny, so sometimes I unintentionally select layers when I actually wanted to enable/disable them instead. In Photoshop the visibility icons encompass the whole height of the layer in the stack so I don't even have to look if I have the cursor exactly in the center of the "eye" icon. I just point my cursor in that general direction and 100% of the time I hit the visibility icon. There's not a chance that you would miss it. Not in Affinity Photo, though. :( I have to get my focus off my work and slow down for a second to figure out if I have placed my cursor absolutely where it needs to be, in that little tiny checkbox. Is there something that can be done about this?

Apart from some quirks here and there I really enjoy using Affinity Photo so far. :) I really appreciate your hard work!

EDIT: I just noticed that I posted this thread in the wrong forum. Doh! I wanted to post it in features request, obviously. Hopefully someone can move it to the appropriate forum. Sorry and thanks in advance!

Affinity Photo 2.4.2 for Windows  OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 ver. 22H2  CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X 16-core  RAM: 64 GB DDR5-6400  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Suprim X 24GB / driver 526.98  NVMe SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB  Monitors: 2x Eizo ColorEdge CS2420 24"