You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

What is the best way to create an arc arrow in AD? I used the brush tool one of the forum participants posted but they take forever to make them smooth and perfectly rounded. They never look clean. Would love this option built in and easy...

You could use the donut shape tool and adjust the start/end angle and add a triangle as the arrowhead.

Allan

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter: @StrawberryMnky  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials

You could even use the reply icon from the Assets library.

View > Studio > Assets

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

Something like this?

post-3524-0-09097900-1498162283_thumb.png

I wish I could take credit for this idea but it is something ronnyb posted back in January of 2015.

pressure curve arrowhead.afdesign

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.0 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7