You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Halftone Raster Brushes for Affinity Designer and Photo

adeversole

Hi, I downloaded the brushes and installed them. Quite nice!

There's a thing though; they don't seem to be big enough to cover a whole picture. The result is a hard cut off halfway an image. I've attached an example to illustrate what i mean.

post-1161-0-20226900-1498683961_thumb.jpg

Affinity Photo - Affinity Designer - Affinity Publisher | macOS Sonoma (14.2) on 16GB MBP14 2021 with 2.4 versions

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 6/28/2017 at 11:07 PM, RNKLN said:

There's a thing though; they don't seem to be big enough to cover a whole picture. The result is a hard cut off halfway an image. I've attached an example to illustrate what i mean.

Hi, i had forgotten about my own question in the meantime (and so had others, apparently 😕), but it is still an issue for me.

When i want to paint on the right hand side of a canvas of 1920x1080, i get a hard cut off halfway my brush stroke. Also, when i enlarge the brush to, let's say 600 pixels width, and use it as a stamp, i see the same. This only seems to work this way with a halftone brush based on a gradient.

What can i do to avoid this?

Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 18.22.18.png

Affinity Photo - Affinity Designer - Affinity Publisher | macOS Sonoma (14.2) on 16GB MBP14 2021 with 2.4 versions

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...