You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Naughty but Nice! Cheecky Texture styles!

LyricsGirl

At last I have started to create some assets to Give Back to the Affinity Community!

This is a HEFTY style set of  brilliant 300 DPI A4 textures. The set is a hefty 810 megs in native Affinity Style format!

Next I will  separate them out to smaller sets to download from here. In the meantime they are available as a single file .

So if you have a slow or low internet bandwidth you can download the smaller sets - so PLEASE do NOT complain about the huge size! I WILL upload and post the smaller sets later.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I had when creating the textures!

LyricsGirl  :>)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1WmFms5d6dDdUVOSHhqbzZfUms/view?usp=sharing

post-34721-0-73100500-1498105355_thumb.jpg

Edited by LyricsGirl
Updated link to file

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Have you moved the download? I get a Not Found 404 error when I click on your download link.

Edit: Ah, I see this was posted in June. Maybe you have re-posted the smaller groups since then and deleted the large file.

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2017 at 5:59 AM, jer said:

Have you moved the download? I get a Not Found 404 error when I click on your download link.

Edit: Ah, I see this was posted in June. Maybe you have re-posted the smaller groups since then and deleted the large file.

Yes! Try it now.I have replaced the old link.Not yet done the individual files, but will do over the next cople of weeks.By all means please REMIND ME via message!

Ooh_La_La_!.afstyles

THANKS!!!!

Affinity Designer 2.2.2075 & beta 2.3.1.2212 Affinity Photo 2.2.2075  beta 2.3.1.2212Affinity Publisher  2.2.2075 & beta 2.3.1.2212

Windows 11 Pro Version    22H2
OS build    22621.1928
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz   2.90 GHz
Installed RAM    16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

yoda.png

• 1 year later...
On 10/11/2017 at 10:48 PM, LyricsGirl said:

Yes! Try it now.I have replaced the old link.Not yet done the individual files, but will do over the next cople of weeks.By all means please REMIND ME via message!

Ooh_La_La_!.afstyles

Hi,

This is a 800Mb  file what is included here ?

Can you post the link just for this style please ?

Thanks

MacBook Pro Retina 15" -  macOS High Sierra  version 10.14.4

Affinity Designer 1.6.1 & 1.71 + Affinity Photo1.6.7 & 1.7.1 + Affinity Publisher 1.71

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2018 at 8:03 AM, DesignT said:

Hi,

This is a 800Mb  file what is included here ?

Can you post the link just for this style please ?

Thanks

Sure can.Can you give me the NAME of the style please?  4 means nothing to me.It could be the 4r=th across or down...   Was it Boudoir 7C?

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2018 at 7:39 PM, LyricsGirl said:

Sure can.Can you give me the NAME of the style please?  4 means nothing to me.It could be the 4r=th across or down...   Was it Boudoir 7C?

Hi LyricsGirl,

Where can I see all styles to be able  to choose ?

Thanks

MacBook Pro Retina 15" -  macOS High Sierra  version 10.14.4

Affinity Designer 1.6.1 & 1.71 + Affinity Photo1.6.7 & 1.7.1 + Affinity Publisher 1.71

• 1 month later...

Downloaded, but seems to be totally unusable unless there is another way to access the content . . . and the above non working link doesn't give much reason for confidence.

Please let me know what I''m missing. Affinity Designer assures me that this is not an affinity styles file format, as does Affinity Photo.

no_go_style.jpg

Downloaded, but seems to be totally unusable unless there is another way to access the content . . . and the above non working link doesn't give much reason for confidence.

Please let me know what I''m missing. Affinity Designer assures me that this is not an affinity styles file format, as does Affinity Photo.

Smee Again.. I do NOT appreciate negative comments without at least an option to rectify the situation. These files I am actually SELLING, but for those Affinity Users who  bother to visit the Official Formus, I am offering as a genuine FREEBIE.  BEFORE you ACCUSE anyone who offers genuine products for FREE out of their own generosity, as being    " and the above non working link doesn't give much reason for confidence.  ", I suggest that YOU educate yourself  into the use of the program and  how to install add ons such as style sets.  So I would appreciate a RETRACTION that my products are  not reliable.I work hard at creating useful add ons for Affininty products. So too do many other generous donors.  Thank you

Angela H Evans creator and Copyright holder of the OOH! LaLa! Styles Set. 

Have a good day and please learn how to use Affinity!    Its a Friendly product made by Friendly people and used by Friendly people too!

6 hours ago, LyricsGirl said:

Smee Again.. I do NOT appreciate negative comments without at least an option to rectify the situation. These files I am actually SELLING, but for those Affinity Users who  bother to visit the Official Formus, I am offering as a genuine FREEBIE.  BEFORE you ACCUSE anyone who offers genuine products for FREE out of their own generosity, as being    " and the above non working link doesn't give much reason for confidence.  ", I suggest that YOU educate yourself  into the use of the program and  how to install add ons such as style sets.  So I would appreciate a RETRACTION that my products are  not reliable.I work hard at creating useful add ons for Affininty products. So too do many other generous donors.  Thank you

Angela H Evans creator and Copyright holder of the OOH! LaLa! Styles Set. 

Have a good day and please learn how to use Affinity!    Its a Friendly product made by Friendly people and used by Friendly people too!

First of all, thank you Wosven for letting me know how to use the download.

"Please let me know what I'm missing" implies that I have somehow missed something as in I do not understand how to access the information.

Negative comment? Not at all.

"Have a good day and please learn how to use Affinity! " Well, that is exactly what I'm trying to do. Thanks for your contribution.

• 5 months later...