You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Wireless HDD support

Hi all,

One of the great things I love about AP iPad is that I can use cloud services to pull images into AP. This is a slow process depending on where I am in the world so use a wireless HDD drive (currently WD wireless passport). This creates it's own wireless network and is my main back up in the field due to it's SD card reader.

It would be great if AP iPad could pick this device up. There is a WD app but I have to save images into photo before and that is tediously slow.

Any help and work around would be immense...

Jayce

Thanks for reply MEB,

I can get images into AP that way but only one at a time, also I can't export to the WD drive.

In a perfect world it would be great to import several images into a project from the drive (or any drive really), and then also export a worked image back.

My Fuji raw files don't seem to work either at the present but I guess that's an Apple thing?

Jayce

PS: Any export/import work around greatfully recieved.

• Staff

I can get images into AP that way but only one at a time, also I can't export to the WD drive.

Yes, those are known limitations.

My Fuji raw files don't seem to work either at the present but I guess that's an Apple thing?

Which Fuji camera/model do you have? Are you using the compressed or uncompressed RAW format? Affinity Photo for iPad doesn't support the compressed format on some Fujifilm cameras, only the uncompressed.

Yes, those are known limitations.

Any planned fixes?

Which Fuji camera/model do you have? Are you using the compressed or uncompressed RAW format? Affinity Photo for iPad doesn't support the compressed format on some Fujifilm cameras, only the uncompressed.

I will take a look at the settings in my cameras