jayce103

Image Stacking

Hi all,

Has anyone tried this feature yet? I have on two occasions and nothing really worked. The images stack in overlay but do not merge. Granted the images have not been of quality but they are stacking grade.

Also is there a way of importing more than one image at a time? I have them in Dropbox and have to upload one at a time.

Would also be great if we could import from a project folder too?

Jayce

Hey Jayce,

It works with the files I've just used. Would you like to attach yours so I can look into it for you? 

We can't add more than one image at once on iOS 10.3.2 however when iOS 11 is released, I believe you may be able to select multiple images at once. I realize at the moment it is quite time consuming to add multiple images when stacking or making a panorama but it isn't in our control. 

I will try with some different images and get back to you with this (I must be doing it wrong as per).

I can wait till the autumn for the feature as long as IOS 11 delivers 

Thanks for the reply.

Jayce

I can wait till the autumn for the feature as long as IOS 11 delivers 

We hope to see lots of new features and improvements with iOS 11 but please let me know if I can help you in the meantime :)