Ertazem

Curves and selective colour problem.

Hi everyone,

I have 2 problems with Affinity Photo.

1) When I use curves adjustment in photo persona, after making blacks "fade" on image appears pixel issue form picture 001.

2) After picking Selective Colour image look like after posterise adjustment - picture 002.

Can anyone help me with this - I don't know if this is my falut or a software issue.  :unsure: 

post-62541-0-30615100-1497731892_thumb.png

post-62541-0-70385300-1497731903_thumb.png

I'm workking on sRGB. What is strange, my problem just gone. I opened few photos and everything works great. But .afphoto files witch I opened too, they still have this issue. Steps are simple, some basic adjustments (exposure, brightness, blackpoint, shadows, highlights, vibrance and curve) in develop persona then I used selective colour in photo persona, and this photos, after opening them once more as new, are free from mentioned issue.

I attach a screen dump from Capture One 10 showing the 'Color Editor, Pick Basic Color Correction' tool which I highlighted in the rectangle.

I would like to know of a similar tool in Affinity Photo as it is very useful indeed.

Basically this allows you to select a poin in the image and adjust that colour that you have picked without affecting any other.

Can someone let me know if there is such a tool in Affinity Photo please.

pick-color-correct.pdf