You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Feedback after Photo Update 1.6.2

After the 1.6.2 it fixed the problem with not returned your storage space after deleteing projects. I'm still getting a crash and freeze, but it seems like it's significantly improved. And MOST importantly... when I crash now, Affinity Photo is saving where I left off. So, a solid 4-star app now... getting closer still! :)

I have noticedca change in action when I am on this Forum. Now what does that have to do with my update to 1.6.2, LOL but that is when it started. I now have to tap a thread twice to open it. Every time. No big deal just weird that it happens to a forum in safari after updating the Affinity App. I gaze at a couple other forums and checked and they are still one tap to open a thread

One tap works everywhere in the Forum for me.  When I start getting weird little behaviors, I do a restart and that nearly always returns things to normal.  YMMV.

Thanks, tried a hard reset and did not fix it. I'll just live with it. This is a new 12.9" and I'm still getting used to it, love it and have found no problems with it.