You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AP: minor problems

Some minor complaints:

Each brush tool should have its own adjustments. I was surprised to find out stamp tool size changed when I changed inpainting brush size and transparency setting transmitted from one tool to another. They should be separate as different tools are used differently and it would be handy to have suitable settings ready in each tool.

Image should open filling the screen as much as possible. Now in separated mode image opens about quarter size (which is way too small). It seems to be using some weird stacking routine when opening many images and keeps using that size and order when opening single images too.

Apps also lose Toolbar and Context Toolbar very soon after reset in separated mode and it is not possible to get them back without resetting the app.

Tool should keep while closing one and moving to next image. Now tool lapses back to View tool ("hand") unnecessarily.

I just edited a few hundred photos so these little things kept disturbing.