You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

im here trying to buy the affinity photo for the ipad and im not being successful yet
everytime i try to install it, app store keep giving me an error of my billing info, but when i buy any other app , it shows no issues
what is goin on? if any one can help me i would be thankful

• Staff

Hi Harmeet,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Usually when the App Store shows the billing info error it's because there wasn't enough funds on your credit card/bank account to complete a previous purchase. In these cases it doesn't let you make any other purchases until the issue is solved either by ensuring you have enough funds available again or providing an alternate card/method of payment (thus the request to update your billing info). For instructions on how to proceed please check this Apple support page. If you still have trouble, contact the Apple Store support directly through this page. We have no way to help users directly regarding Apple Store issues.