You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Color wheel

Can we please have a color wheel that is live, meaning it updates live when using the color picker, allowing you to see the difference in hues and values and also can we please have the triangle in the middle stay put instead of constantly rotating.

• 2 months later...
  1. +1 Please make the triangle fixed in one position: top — white, bottom — black, right — max saturation. For my opinion this color wheel is ideal, please see for inspiration https://coolorus.com/
  2. Also please make opportunity to rotate\change position of the HUE wheel, for example it is more convenient for artists to have yellow on top.

+1 I'm also thinking the color wheel could use some more features, to be able to select HSV, or RGB etc.

And always being able to pick a color from the image by holding with the finger (I've disabled editing with my fingers to avoid drawing with a tool when zooming/panning and can do this in some cases).

It would be nice to have a few colors "saved", so you could quickly swap between a few favourites (they could be shown as circles on the side, say 8 of them).

Affinity if you are reading this, I'd be happy to send you a mockup of the UI how I imagine it!