You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo on iPhone

I would like to see (similar with Pixelmator) an iPhone version too.

I get that this is quite a challenge, but assume the iPhone 7S+ or the next iteration, and it's camera...

imagine taking a raw photo from Affinity Photo for iPhone and working directly from there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Will Serif consider the option of creating iOS or Android OS versions of Affinity Photo? Affinity Designer, Affinity Publisher welcome to the Party too, would like to use either Android for the upcoming Centaurus debut next year, and Samsung for the Note Series with the S Pen Stylus, or also, of course, iPhone 11/12 with support for the Apple Pencil.

As the world of technology gravitates further toward ARM64, on all platforms, apparently, with Custom ARM SOC's the new "golden child" of Technological Design (due to their excellent performace-per-watt/battery-length/efficiency/and now Teraflops on the CPU/GPU/and now NPU (Neural Processing Unit) of these Custom SOC's) I would like Serif to expand to a more portable environment for their Apps, of course, after their Desktop (MacOS X/Windows 10) DAM (Digital Assets Manager) is completed.

Please forward this interest to the Engineering Team.