You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Leafdancing

Hello all :)

This is my second completed attempt with A.D. ( first is my avatar ). This was all about learning so please forgive the many mistakes haha! Made it in drawing persona, next will try something wholly in pixel persona. Got to say really loving Affinity Designer!. Congratulations to all their team. I think once you add the items mentioned on your roadmap, lots and lots more people will be waving goodbye to Adobe.

ThePinkRings.afdesign

hahah Peter!

Nice work TGB! You have an interesting story going on there. mind telling us more about it?

Thanks Ronnie! Well there is but...originally the boy's drone was going to have a dragon chassis, and I made an image brush to paint on the scales, but it looked a bit wrong cos I couldn't work out how to get the scales to taper with perspective, like on a gradient on an image brush ( cos I think maybe a few kids would love to ride their own dragon drone ). So will revisit when I learn more about AD, and see what's behind the portal. For now though, am working on a wee fantasy story with a little disabled girl, and would like to be able to illustrate it, but that is a few months away while I learn this marvellous app, and practice with some other ideas.

The second idea is better. Would and should go down a treat down any childrens' hospital. either as a mural or as therapy reading. Using the power of imagination is crucial in paediatric care; as distraction and explanation device. Go for it!

peter

Ps thanks guys

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111