Sergi

[Fixed] Ugly dot when I use Apple Pencil

Hello. I have a problem, when I try do a line with the Apple Pencil, having the pressure activated or not, every time the beggining of every line starts with an ugly and fat dot. I tried unlinked the pencil and linked again to the iPad and restart the software and that didn't fix it.

When I started with other software, I had the same issue but they fixed it in an update, I hope you can fix this as well and soon.

Regards.

PS: in the attached files, the lines are done from down to up, so down you can see the uglies dot in the beggining of every line.

Hello. I have a problem, when I try do a line with the Apple Pencil, having the pressure activated or not, every time the beggining of every line starts with an ugly and fat dot. I tried unlinked the pencil and linked again to the iPad and restart the software and that didn't fix it.

When I started with other software, I had the same issue but they fixed it in an update, I hope you can fix this as well and soon.

Regards.

PS: in the attached files, the lines are done from down to up, so down you can see the uglies dot in the beggining of every line.

Can you attach a screenshot showing the issue?

Thanks! I'm happy of read that you are working in fix it.

----

Jacki, I can't, the forum says I'm not allowed for do that.