You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PagePlus X9

Glad to find a nice touch .affinity photo can be imported to Pageplus 9  :)

Thanks Jimmy

Hiya, sorry to be so dense - but would you mind explaining, please?

Thanks.

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts...

- Jaques's speech from William Shakespeare's "As You Like It" (Act II; Scene VII)

think what the OP means is that you can set AP within PP as an external photo editor.  It works fine in PPX9 John

AMD Ryzen 7 5800 X. Nvidia GeForce RTX3060 64Gb Ram
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for Windows • Windows 11 (23H2 build 22631 3447) Home
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for iPad Pro 10.5  • iPad OS 17.3.1

Hi Pioneer.

Thanks muchly. That, then, is partly my ignorance - I did not realize Page+ supported external photo-editors. I always either used the tools in Page+ or, if too complex, I opened my photo-editor (Photo+ and / or ACDSee), edited in those, then saved and imported the result into Page+. No wonder the dinosaurs died-out, if that's the sort of thing I've been doing. Or something like that. Again, thanks, John.

Toodle pip.

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts...

- Jaques's speech from William Shakespeare's "As You Like It" (Act II; Scene VII)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.