You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Coloring (Crayola-like) Pages

jer

Thought Enrique (Frankentoons) might like to see a use I have made of his eBook resources - thanks again, Enrique!

Here is the post where he announced it...

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/34700-free-ebook-for-designer-by-frankentoon/?hl=frankentoon

For fun, I create coloring pages for family members using Affinity Designer and Photo. Each coloring page is Tabloid size as I have found it fits high-chair tray-tops nicely and provides error-room for straying crayons.  :lol:

I make a colored copy for a visual sample, and a minimally colored one for the kids to use their crayons. Each set I do takes several days to create. Below is one set I did a few months ago using Frankentoon eBook resources and additional *animals (this one has no shadows/shading as it was busy enough for kids). The kids responded they really liked having their own "Gigi" in the forest.

Color Sample:

post-37528-0-55796000-1497200015_thumb.jpg

To be colored version:

post-37528-0-50049200-1497200038_thumb.jpg

* Disclaimer: since it is not for resale or publication, I use Google images as a guide for animals/people/subjects. I pen-tool and modify each and every one to fit my concept and I don't claim complete originality.

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

Nice job here Jerol! I like the way you've remixed the pack's elements and added new ones. I specially love the monkeys haha. Cheers!

Enrique, glad you like my use of your beautiful resource elements. Way more beautiful than I could do, a real time-saver, and as you point out, easy to assemble in many different configurations! Used them in an Easter color page too with a bunch of bunnies! Much appreciation to you!

clap.gif

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop