You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Man! Some grunge poetry there in that image! No doubt, you are making an accompanying image using a phone booth, right?!

:lol:

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

Nice work chaosabzu!

Thanks for sharing. Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Thanks brother. I am a 26 yr old Illustrator based from the Washington,DC area, USA. Thanks for the support and I am glad to share my work with Affinity's community! I am in love with this program! I truly do look forward to what you guys have in store next! Hope you guys can peep the work ahead.

Bless!

- CHAOS

Ooooohhh a phone booth piece will be a great idea. Quick! British or American?!

Well, you chose a USA mail box, so for consistency and a trend for your art direction, start with USA phone booths. Step 1: The old full size booth. Step 2: The more recent half-size wall-mtd boothlets. Make sure you show the receiver ripped off the dangling cord. :P 

Then take a trip to Europe and do the same for all the countries there.  :lol:  That way you'll have plenty of work for a one-artist show!

(Sorry, my wonderful ideas are plentiful tonight!)   :P

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

• 3 weeks later...