Hi. It seems that everytime i close a document the brushes are reset to default. Is there a way to avoid this? Great app by the way. I am having a lot of fun with it!

Hi p_q

Welcome to the forum :)

An option to save settings is something that maybe added in a future update, i'll move this to the feature requests section. 

Also nice to have. If I specify my brush to work for a specific brush tool, say, mixing colors or dodge, then when I choose it from the brush menu, I'd like to be automatically switched to that tool. 

Hmmm! I just read about the brush settings under the help option "Painting and Erasing" ->"Modifying Brushes". It is possible to permanently save settings. Should have done the reading first:-). This App is awesome!

Hmmm! I just read about the brush settings under the help option "Painting and Erasing" ->"Modifying Brushes". It is possible to permanently save settings. Should have done the reading first:-). This App is awesome!

Yes,

I believe that if you are looking at your brushes in an open file and long press your brush of choice you can select "Edit, Delete, and Rename". If you edit in this menu it will be permanent from that point on. Just remember to deselect and reselect the brush to see the changes that you made.

It appears that if you have a brush selected and click "more", the changes you make will only be sustained until you close the file. Upon reopening the file your brush options will have reset.