WeBoe

RAW import from Sony A7rII ARW Files crashes

Tried RAW import of different RAW formats - Sony A7rII files let the ipad affinity crash

I made the experience that RAW-files from Panasonic GH4 are working fine with the RAW import.

I tried the same with files with Sony A7rII files - ipad crashes - I booted the device and kicked out every other program - still complete crash

I guess it's a bug.

Werner 

I have a similar problem with Sony A7II raw files. I can import and edit them, but when I try to export them as jpegs, the "Generating export..." spinning beachball spins endlessly, but it never completes the task. With no other options to try, I've just wiped and set up my 9.7" iPad Pro as a new device, with no other software other than Affinity Photo and the automatically installed Apple apps. It will export a png and a tiff (slowly), but I've had zero success exporting a jpeg. And that makes this app fairly useless to me as a traveling raw development device. Can anyone provide a solution?