This will sound like a daft question but, how do I delete imported images from Affinity Photo's library and where does AP save the images imported and edited? I can't see anywhere in iOS photos

Cheers, Macjim

This will sound like a daft question but, how do I delete imported images from Affinity Photo's library and where does AP save the images imported and edited? I can't see anywhere in iOS photos

See attachment on how to delete. The images are stored within the app, you can export to iCloud Drive, Google Drive etc but not directly into the Apple Photos app.

post-9020-0-80486800-1497133376_thumb.png

Allan

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter:@mystrawmonkey  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials

Ah, thank you for that. It wasn't particularly obvious hence why I couldn't figure out how too.

Sorry for taking so long to reply

Cheers, Macjim

You can Export images to Photos by tapping on the Share button in the Export Page.  You can also Export to other Cloud drives, such as Dropbox or Amazon Drive by tapping on Locations in the Export Dialog.

Hi, does anybody know how to select and delete multiple pictures from Affinity Photo (iPad)?

Thanx

iOs: iPad Pro 12,9" 1st gen., Apple pencil; Mac: Affinity Photo & Designer and really looking forward to Affinity Publisher

...got it! New project > and everything within could be delete together with project's folder

iOs: iPad Pro 12,9" 1st gen., Apple pencil; Mac: Affinity Photo & Designer and really looking forward to Affinity Publisher

2 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi SillyWalk,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

As far as i know currently it's not possible to delete multiple files from the Welcome Screen even if they are placed inside a folder.

Thank you, I've already figured out how to do it via Project folder. BTW thanx guys for amazing piece of software.

Oh no, my mistake, It's not possible to delete project, just rename. I expected the same structure of submenu as is used in photo.

It would be great to have the ability to import, delete and manage multiple files on the welcome screen. Coming across to affinity from Aperture, this is the thing I find the most frustrating. Working with the photos in the the program is so easy, it’s great. I can do most of what I did in aperture, faster, except for having to handle one file at a time at import/export stages. 

Hey Guys, what do you think about the possibility of having an option to delete/rename/dissolve the whole projects on the welcome screen as mentioned above. 

Would be really great!

Thanks

On 20/12/2017 at 7:05 AM, DebB said:

It would be great to have the ability to import, delete and manage multiple files on the welcome screen.

You can import multiple files from photos. Just open AP to Welcome screen. Make a folder and open empty folder (optional). Drag up from bottom of screen to show iOS springboard. Drag photos to side of screen. Tap and hold a photo. While holding, tap other photos you want to import. Now (without releasing) drag the selected files over and drop onto Welcome screen (or the open, empty folder) and release your finger from screen. All you selected images should now be in AP. 

For the rest we wait for Serif to add functionality.

IPad Pro 10.5 512GB iOS 12.1 Affinity Photo 1.6.11.85 Affinity Design 1.6.4.45

2 hours ago, DM1 said:

You can import multiple files from photos. Just open AP to Welcome screen. Make a folder and open empty folder (optional). Drag up from bottom of screen to show iOS springboard. Drag photos to side of screen. Tap and hold a photo. While holding, tap other photos you want to import. Now (without releasing) drag the selected files over and drop onto Welcome screen (or the open, empty folder) and release your finger from screen. All you selected images should now be in AP.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.12.86 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.2 (iPad Air 2)

Sorry for being asay from this post for so long... Thanks for the advice, appreciated. Now able to delete as needed, thank you. 

Cheers, Macjim