You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Questions: Can you Batch edit RAW files in Affinity Photo? More down below questions.

I have actually two questions.

1. Is there any way to make editing RAW images quicker with less sliders in Affinity, like some sort of AUTO feature. Right now I use Capture Pro from Phase One to develop my RAW images due to its very quick and less sliders are all over the place. 

2. Capture Pro makes it very easy to develop Batch images all at once. As soon as the image enters Capture Pro, the image is automatically developed with the users saved preset or default presets available. Then I send the tiffs to Affinity Photo for the touch ups. I know Affinity can develop RAW files but is there any way to make it similar with Capture Pro quickness as well as Batch developing? I have a 1-3 day time frame I give out my images to clients. because of my current setup. Would love the wisdom of some professionals on this one. I am looking at getting an iPad because Affinity now being able to be used on there, I just need some wisdom. thank you. 

May be possible using macros, depending on what you want to do (AP macros have limitations but are easy to record). File/New Batch Job allows you to run a macro on a set of images.

Dave Straker

Cameras: Sony A7R2, RX100V

Computers: Win10: Chillblast i9 Custom + Philips 40in 4K & Benq 23in; Surface Pro 4 i5; iPad Pro 11"

Favourite word: Aha. For me and for others.