ronnyb

Large Font UI size clipping in some areas

Great to see this setting! I did notice, however, that the larger font clips in several areas of the interface, like in the "y" in Opacity in the color picker, or in the Prefereces window where you select that setting itself, it clips into two labels... I think you need to enlarge the text fields to be taller and wider to accommodate the larger font size... Great job otherwise!

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra

There’s a lot of clipping in the German localised version ... those weird long German words ...  ;)

Caused me to go back to the English version ... 

But I hope this will get sorted out soon ...  :)

A_B_C,

The German and French localisations are "Phase 1" - this means that we think all the words have been translated, but we have not made any attempt to ensure nothing is clipped. The next beta will be "Phase 2" - and should have no clipping :)

Thanks,

Andy.

I know, I know  ;) ... I did not want to sound nagging ... great work!  :)

By the way, there are some translations that sound a bit strange to my ears.

• “Vervielfachen” instead of the (almost) German “Multiplizieren” (“Multiply”) is a bit to much in my opinion.
  • I think Adobe has “Vertikal / Horizontal spiegeln” instead of “Vertikal / Horizontal umdrehen” (“Flip vertical / horizontal”). Your translation is more correct, but perhaps a bit strange for long-time Adobe users.

But I don’t know. These are just nuances ... and I do not want to hijack this thread ...  ;)