You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi mumblingmynah, Alarholm,

This is a known issue. Some keyboard shortcuts are already working but we are not actively supporting them at this point. This will be improved as we move forward.

@Alarholm,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Thanks. So at the moment I can't nudge an image at all?

Hi mumblingmynah, Alarholm,

This is a known issue. Some keyboard shortcuts are already working but we are not actively supporting them at this point. This will be improved as we move forward.

@Alarholm,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Hi there

I have a little question, totally off topic.

I have bought the ipad version and am currently using the trial version on my mac.  I'm changing back to a PC in August and wanted to know if i'd have to buy both versions or if I can transfer my purchase from mac to pc when I swap over?

Thanks for your help so far!
Aly

• Staff

Hi Alarholm,

Seems you are using the "built-in" iOS keyboard? Can you confirm this? If so, the keyboard only appears when you edit text objects. You can't use it to nudge objects. Only a wireless bluetooth keyboard allows you to do it using the cursor keys (including nudging images). Shift currently doesn't work with wireless bluetooth keyboards, so you are limited to the cursor keys at this point.

There's no way to transfer licenses between platforms, sorry.

Hi Alarholm,

Seems you are using the "built-in" iOS keyboard? Can you confirm this? If so, the keyboard only appears when you edit text objects. You can't use it to nudge objects. Only a wireless bluetooth keyboard allows you to do it using the cursor keys (including nudging images). Shift currently doesn't work with wireless bluetooth keyboards, so you are limited to the cursor keys at this point.

There's no way to transfer licenses between platforms, sorry.

Yes, I confirm.

Thanks.

Aly